The Force USA Glute Ham Raise is an essential training tool for athletes who want to build strength and stabilization in the core, lower back, hamstrings, and glutes.
The GHD sit-ups create a powerful focus on emphasizing abdominal contractions and using a GHD machine is one of the safest ways to train your spinal erectors.
- Built to handle high volume usage.
- Fully adjustable pivoting arm makes it suitable for variable user heights.
- Solid reinforced frame.
- Designed in the USA by performance trainers.
- VorTex Heavy-Duty Rip-Stop Vinyl Upholstery with mesh backing.
- DuraCore High-Density Padding is ultra-thick and ultra-strong
- Quick & easy adjustments using ergonomic knobs. Just pull and move.
- Included band pegs for increasing resistance and faster gains.
- Transport wheels for easy movement in your gym.
- Ultra-wide tubing for maximum stability.
- Durable eco-coat powder coating.
- Commercial Grade - Heavy duty construction for high volume regular usage in a commercial environment.
- Thick, heavy-gauge steel tubing for a massive 1,300 lbs weight rating and maximum stability.
42 1/2 in (108 cm)
70 1/2 in (179 cm)
41 in (104 cm)
Rolling Ankle Adjustments:
7 to 12 in (17.75 to 38.5 cm)
1,300 lb (600 kg)