The L10 is our newest treadmill specifically designed for demanding club environments. With its 5-horspower AC drive, the L10 is the perfect complement to any commercial setting. Its sleek design and durable construction are trademark elements to Landice’s engineering heritage, making it the machine you can depend upon.
The L10 is the perfect complement to any high-use club setting. It comes with a 5 horsepower AC motor and top speed of 15.5 mph with the 220 VAC model. The AC motor is known for its durability and ruggedness due to its brushless design and contributes to its long life expectancy. In addition, it has a 22 x 60 inch running area, contact heart-rate, 0% to 15% incline, an easy-to-use console with flexible programs, a 500-lbs. user capacity, and a 5-year parts warranty.
- 5 HP AC drive motor
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 83" x 34" X 64" footprint
- Certifications: UL, CAN, CE (TUV)
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10A with dedicated line (standard); 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20A with dedicated line (optional)
- Steel frame
- 0.5 to 15 mph speed range (220V)
- 0.5 to 12 mph speed range (110V)
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" W x 60" running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity
Console Features include:
- Statistics display showing: Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories, Cal/Hour, Pace, Pulse, METs, Watts, and Lap Counter
- 5 Built-in programs (Fat Burn, Intermediate, Advanced, Intervals, Endurance)
- 2 User-defined programs
- Presence Detection: Presence detection will turn off the treadmill if the control panel keys, heart rate, or foot plant is not detected within 60 seconds. This feature can be turned on or off.
- Sound: Console will beep when changes are made. This feature can be turned on or off.
- Keypad: Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- CSAFE Jack
- USB Port
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart-Rate and telemetry (Optional chest strap required)