Please Call for Best Price!
Representing the very latest in treadmill innovation, the Landice L7 Treadmill is ideal for walkers, joggers, and serious runners alike. From the whisper-quiet 4 HP continuous duty motor to its rust-free, aircraft-quality aluminum frame, Landice offers a product that will last a lifetime.
L7 Treadmill Highlights
Soft styling enables the L7 Treadmill to blend into any environment, but don't be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. The L7 treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Cardio Control Panel
The Cardio Control Panel combines a versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and multiple heart-rate control programs. Ideal for precision interval training to lower your 10K time, and it’s equally terrific for just starting out on a walking program or easy jog.
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and elevation
- 5 User-defined programs
- Time, distance, and calorie goal programs
- 3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army
- 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- 2 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Interactive contact heart rate and wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- 35" x 76" footprint
- Shipping weight: 345 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Choice of three control panels
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20" x 58" running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity