Please Call for Best Price!
Designed for serious runners who really need to stretch out, the Landice L8 treadmill offers the most spacious running surface in the industry. With a 22-inch wide by 63-inch long running surface, the L8 is ideal for runners over 6 feet tall, marathoners, triathletes, and competitive runners who want the added space to simulate a true outdoor training experience.
L8 Treadmill Highlights
Soft styling enables the L8 treadmill to blend into any environment, but don't be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. The L8 treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Pro Trainer Control Panel
The Pro Trainer control panel features an easy-to-use display with built-in and user-defined programs. A contact heart rate system comes standard with your treadmill so you can easily monitor your heart-rate.
- Statistics display showing: Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Calories per HR, Laps, Pace, METS and Pulse
- Dedicated Speed and Incline displays
- 5 built-in programs with variable time, speed and incline
- Quick keys for 5 built-in programs
- 2 User-defined programs
- Contact heart-rate and wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- 35" x 83" footprint
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 63" running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity