The Mi1 Home Gym by HOIST provides the same premium look and feel HOIST is known for in a minimalist design. It gives you all the functionality of bigger gyms without the big foot print..
- Quick Release Adaptors for easy one handed accessory adjustments.
- 150 lb. Silent Steel™ weight stack (upgradable to 200 lbs.): Each solid steel individual plate receives pressed-in industrial plastic bushings and then is machined to exacting specifications to insure glass smooth operation plus eliminating any metal to metal contact or sound
- Easy Glide™ inserts make adjustments quick, smooth and secure eliminating metal against metal contact & friction
- Built in accessory holders
- Compact multi-gym provides an uncompromised range of exercises commonly found in health clubs
- Lat bar pulldown and other high pull exercises
- 1:1 cable ratio
- Interchangeable press arm attachments allow you to do pressing exercises with either strap handles or articulating handles. Both allow you to control both the arc and angle of the exercise path. Chest, shoulder, abdominal & core exercises can be performed
- Mid row handles offer a quality row pull exercise
- Telescoping roller pad adjusts to provide proper positioning for leg extensions and standing leg curls
- Telescoping roller pad adjusts to provide proper positioning for seated biceps curls
- 2:1 Split Weight Cabling™ ratio allows for a wide group of exercises to be performed here with 100% of the selected resistance.
- Lat Bar (included)
- Curl Bar (included)
- Fleece Knee Strap (included)
- Fleece Ankle Strap (included)
- Strap Handles with 3 length choice rings (included)
- Articulating Press Handles (included)
- V Stationary Leg Press (option)
- V Ride Leg Press (option)
- 50 lb. Silent Steel weight stack upgrade (option)
- Product Width: 48.00" (121.92 cm)
- Product Height: 84.00" (213.36 cm)
- Product Length: 58.00" (147.32 cm)
- Machine Weight: 402 lbs. (182.34 kg)
- Cables: Minimum breaking strength 2,000 lbs.
- BODY/FRAME: Lifetime - warranty for the lifetime of the product and applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- STRUCTURAL MOVING PARTS: 10 Years - Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- FINISH/PAINT, CABLES, UPHOLSTERY AND ACCESSORIES: 10 Years - Applies to defects from manufacturer only.